An introduction to
research is the most important part of the whole project. The introduction of
research work is recommended to pay special attention, this is how it is the
business card of your project, which briefly reflects the essence of your research
or search work.
How to write an introduction?
To determine how to write an introduction to this work, you must:
– Consider the structure and plan for the introduction of research work;
– Competently formulate the relevance, subject, an object of research;
– To clarify the purpose and objectives of the project;
– Determine the novelty and methods of research.
In the chapter “Introduction” it is necessary to briefly present the main ideas of research work. Whatever this item does not take much time to read, but briefly and clearly demonstrated everything, because this is the first section of a research project.
It reveals the relevance of the topic, the purpose, and objectives of the project, the object of study and hypothesis, which is formulated when there is a practical part in research work, the presence of experiments, experiments, observations.
Confirmation of the relevance of the research work proves the importance, modernity, the need for the results of the study.
The goal of the research is also formulated.
It is also important
to specify the specific research tasks that you will have to solve during the
entire course of your project.
The structure of the introduction.
The structure of the introduction of research work:
1. The relevance of the research topic;
2. The problem to be addressed by the study;
3. The object and subject of study;
4. The purpose of the research work;
5. Tasks of research work;
7. The main stages of the organization;
8. Research methods;
9. The scientific novelty of the research;
10. The theoretical significance of the work;
11. The practical significance of the work;
12. Characteristics of the main sources of information.
Each of the above points in the draft is described from a strictly new paragraph without numbering and without a heading
It is advisable to highlight the words in bold: the relevance of the work, the subject of the research, the object of the research, the purpose of the research, the objectives of the research
The volume of the Introduction section is usually around 1-1.5 pages.
The Introduction section is designed according to the research design guidelines.